Registering online will streamline the pre-admission process. It’s easy:
Should enter the password: SSCC203NEW to complete the pre-admission form.
Once completed, you will receive an Access Token for future use.
Should enter their Access Token at the login screen. You will then enter your date of birth and click “Resume” to review or modify your most recent health history form.
Here’s important information to make your experience the best possible:
- Call us at 203-321-0777 the day before your procedure to confirm your appointment.
Please call between 1 pm – 4 pm.
- Follow all the pre-op instructions given to you by your physician and/or our Center.
If you have any questions about this, please call your surgeon’s office directly.
- You must have an escort to drive you home after your procedure and to stay with you for 24 hours following your surgery.
- Please bring the following to your surgical appointment:
– A form of identification (i.e., driver’s license)
– Insurance card
– Any expected co-pays or deductibles
- Review and acknowledge the documents in the Simple Admit system prior to your appointment. They contain the legally required information you should have.
- Please do not wear any jewelry, contact lenses, or nail polish, and do not bring any valuables with you. You’re valuable enough!
You’re in good hands. Specialty Surgery Center physicians are top experts in their fields, using the latest technologies and techniques designed to produce the best outcomes.
We’re dedicated to delivering the highest level of specialized surgical care to each and every patient.
To make your experience the best possible, click here and read over this important information.
Here’s what to expect when recovering from surgery.
We want you to stay comfortable. Here’s how we will help.
Pay Your Bill
Simply click here to go to our Patient Portal.